Friday, April 6, 2012

5/7/5 X 6


haiku’s not my norm
I rarely conform to form
like my take on health

***

a diabetic
has too many syllables
to properly hai...

***

nuts are my mainstay
fruit provides a healthy sweet
and green tea always

***

ah! my flavinoids
blue, rasp, and strawberry too
no patent on these

***

breathe in and breathe out
keep it even, make each count
it’s your vital connection

***

this is crowd-sourced health
unfiltered by any bucks
just your truth and mine


___
Refusing The Needle: A Diabetic’s Natural Journey To Kick-Ass Health by Russell Stamets
ebook available for all devices at https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/145608
tags: type 1, type 2, autoimmune, diabetes, lada, natural, alternative, diet, supplements, acupuncture, meditation, lifestyle, HAWMC

No comments:

Post a Comment