Sunday, April 8, 2012

Coffee Shop Meeting With Mike The Marketer


“Hey, Mike!”
-
“Russell, How are you? Have you lost more weight?”
-
“No. Still steady around 147 for the last few months. Say, thanks for doing this.”
-
“No problem. Besides, if you get famous, we can arrange something more official, right?”
-
“Sure, but don’t hold your breath.”
-
“Are you just being modest? You’ve got something here.”
-
“Did you read it?”
-
___ Refusing The Needle: A Diabetic’s Natural Journey To Kick-Ass Health by Russell Stamets ebook available for all devices at https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/145608 and for kindle at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007P6L5C4 tags: type 1, type 2, autoimmune, diabetes, lada, natural, alternative, diet, supplements, acupuncture, meditation, lifestyle
photo by La Grande Farmer's Market
“Yeah, last night. It’s an easy read. I enjoyed it.”
-
“It’s OK Mike, just you and me here. No need to butter me up. It’s got to be a bit of a slog for a non-diabetic.”
-
“Well, not for me. Dude, you’re funny! And just strange enough to keep the delivery of that much information interesting. Hell, it got me thinking. I actually had oatmeal with cinnamon and a bunch of blueberries for breakfast this morning!”
-
“Wow. That helps my attitude a little. On good days I dream about a broader appeal. I’d love for this thing to be more of a winner in the 'healthy lifestyles' category on Amazon than in 'diabetes alternative treatments'. But how?
-
“Dude! That’s why you called me, right! The tools are out there now to get any message heard. And yours is completely different from the usual bullsh*t. Just like you wrote in the intro, anybody can benefit from this. Don’t you believe your own spiel?”
-
“Yeah, like I said, on good days.”
-
 “Alright. Then let's make this is a good day. You’re gonna help change the frickin’ world. We just need to tweak your online presence a little. Did you get the notes I emailed this morning? Your web site definitely needs a little work. You know I can help with that. Now tell me more about your audience interaction and...”

___
Refusing The Needle: A Diabetic’s Natural Journey To Kick-Ass Health by Russell Stamets
ebook available for all devices at https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/145608
tags: type 1, type 2, autoimmune, diabetes, lada, natural, alternative, diet, supplements, acupuncture, meditation, lifestyle, HAWMC

No comments:

Post a Comment